8/02/2008

Shop in Eight Sims

My Mistress was sleeping and I had some free time. I was working on something. I cannot tell you more about it, now. But, soon, it will tell you the secret.

My Mistress woke up and she wanted to buy a sculpted palm, similar to the one that her neighbor had. She tracked down the creator profile and she found an LM to the shop. When we arrived to the shop, we looked at vendors. Vendors offered something for an unbelievable high price. We had no idea what vendors wanted to sell. We arrived here to buy palms. There were many palms around us, but none of them was set for sale.

I wanted to write an IM to the creator, when a police officer arrived. This man was cleverer me, and he read the note card what everybody received at the arrival. According to the note card, this place consisted of eight sims. It was huge, was not it? We divided sims between us and we started our exploration. Of course, we found nothing.

Then we continued searching with the police officer's helicopter. The result was the same. Later, this kind police officer informed me that the vendors offered equipments for palm creation. Hmm, it was not what we wanted. He also sent me a landmark of the shop where we indeed could buy palms.

No comments: