8/25/2008

Hair Fair II

I slept in the dark and cold cellar. I did not sleep very well. In the daylight, I had seen some spiders on the walls. During the night, I had woken up feeling as a spider crawling on my naked skin. I had hit myself, but there had been no spider on me.

I woke up and I cleaned my hair and clothes from the straw. I heard some nice from the cellar door. The door opened and the light cut its way in the darkness. I closed my eyes trying to protect them from the sharp light. When I opened my eyes again, a hooded woman stood before the door of the cage. She was looking at me silently.

I got frightened. Then I remembered that only my Mistress had the key of the cellar door. So, this person must have been her friend. Maybe, she had lent me to her. I greeted the hooded woman. She picked up the hood and I realized that she was my Mistress.

My Mistress opened the door and came to me. I greeted her kissing her shining black boots.

She allowed me to come out of the cage and then she showed the ladder, I had given her some days ago. She told me that there was a problem with the ladder and she ordered me to repair it. She did not tell me the deadline. I would do it if I would have some free time.

Then she leaded me to the rug in her living room. She laid down and opened her legs. I had to kneel between her legs and licking her to the orgasm. I did my best. However, my Mistress told me that my tongue was short and that she would make it longer. She had been saying it many times making me feel fear.

When she was ready and I cleaned her pussy and ass, she told me how she would use me in the future. I would wear an xcite hud. She would set her excitement level increasing it if I would do something exciting and decreasing in opposite case. I must check her excitement level all the time, but I would have right to touch xcite pussy only if she would be only one step from her orgasm. I tried to memorize it.

Then she told me that we would go to Hair Fair again. I felt so happy. So many wonderful things happened to me this day.

This exhibition was very huge and we could not see all hairdresser saloons. There were very interesting hairstyles. My Mistress allowed me to get free items. I gathered many. I received the permission even for trying demo hairs. Oh, it was so wonderful! I enjoyed it so much!

When we returned home, my heart beat very quickly, but this night I did not check my free items. My Mistress showed me a free hairstyle. It was interesting and unique, maybe too unique for me. How do you like it?

No comments: