8/09/2008

Off Post

I have to leave SL for a while. I will return in a week. I do not have enough time to write down what happened to my Mistress and me this evening. Please, return in a week and you will know everything.

Some of them asked where my pictures were. You can find them very simple; just follow the link called My Photos. This link leads you to the Flickr website. To make your job easier, here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/niapreez/

So, take care and enjoy the wonderful world of SL. Please, do not forget about me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that custom toilet for you. You make my cock hard every time you put your obedient mouth near your mistress pussy. It'd love to be in either of them I'm sure.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you, Freddie.

I hope you will enjoy my next post. *winkles