8/30/2008

Femdom Place

My Mistress wore wonderful clothes. I loved her skirt. It was a new outfit, which fitted on her very lovely.

She told me that we would go to the certain place. She did not mention the name of the place. I was a bit excited; however I knew that I would know the destination in few seconds.

I turned around, when I arrived. The place did not seem to be familiar. My Mistress leaded my by the leash. My ankle cuffs were locked together with a very short chain. My hands were cuffed behind my back. It was very difficult to walk; especially stairs were almost impregnable stymies.

We walked through a small bridge and we went in a small room. I looked around. One Mistress was sleeping in a throne. On the opposite side of the room, a huge, daemon like person stood. He looked like a bull, except that he stood on his two rear legs. One of my Mistress's friends knelt near the daemon. I realized that we were in the femdom place. My Mistress had warned me earlier, how to greet people here. I had to greet each person individually. I did it so, but the other Mistress and the daemon was sleeping.

I sat down near my Mistress. A man came in the room. He used translator device. My Mistress's friend talked to him in Russian. He could write with Cyrillic letters. I had talked to Russian people earlier. Do you remember the Russian girls, who invited my Mistress and I to their Gorean city. They were the last people with whom I could speak in Russian. But, they gave up inviting me about a month ago. I asked permission for asking question. I would have wanted to know how to write with Cyrillic letters. My Mistress ignored my question.

My Mistress told me to kneel in front of her. There was a pose ball at her throne. I tried it. It was so bad. I realized that I started to lick my Mistress. I stood up as soon as I could and I begged for pardon.


The other Mistress woke up and my Mistress ordered me to lick her feet. I obeyed and I licked her feet as gracefully as I was able to do it. Then my Mistress asked if I liked to lick her feet. I answered long and obediently. I wanted to show that I was the best of all slaves there. I did not know if I acted well. I heard that the other Mistress said 'Nia can get a brush'. I did not know what she meant, as we left the femdom place.

My Mistress showed me the shop, where she had bought her new outfit. The clothes were indeed very nice here. But, the creator or the owner of the shop was not very honest. Many outfits in the vendors were shown with belt, but the belt was not included in the outfit. So, the buyer must have bought it separately. I do not like such behavior. I do not like to cheat.

I mentioned that the style of these clothes resembles me to clothes of the other creators. I had seen similar clothes in the sim, where I had bought the running animation. I mentioned it to my Mistress and she wanted to go there.

I still had the LM. But when I arrived, I realized that the shop had been moved. I was searching for a sign or any information about the location of the new shop. I did not find any. I had just wanted to tell it to my Mistress, when she sent me teleport. I teleported to her without delay. She was in this sim, too. But she was at the other side of the sim. I told her about the moving if the shop and I asked if I asked for a LM from my girlfriend. She ignored my question.

My Mistress started walking and I tried to follow her. She was walking quickly. I was not able to go so quickly, as my ankle cuffs were locked to each other with a very short chain. I was running with small steps. I was grasping for air and I could not talk. Answering to my Mistress's questions stole my remaining power. I felt as the metal cuffs hurt my ankles cutting deep into my skin. I felt pain in my neck, too, as my Mistress jerked my leash. I was balancing my body with my cuffed behind my back, hands. I knew that I would loose my balance soon.

When my Mistress stopped I tried to find out, where she would go toward, and I tried to stand in this direction to save some steps. I was struggling with the big stairs when I lost my balance. I fell on my face. I gained some distance with my fall and I struggled on my feet successfully.

My Mistress realized that I fell. She came to me and opened my cuffs. She stroked me. I knew that she did not want me to fall. I knew that she did not want me to hurt. She said so. She wanted me to be sure of it. I loved her very much. My face and my ankles were burning, but I smiled. I did not want her to feel bad.

A wonderful thing happened to me before we went to sleep. I received an IM from a lovely girl, who read my blog. I sometimes have a feeling that nobody reads this blog. I am very happy to receive comments, IMs and any feedback from you. It makes my heart beat quicker. This girl was very lovely. Thank you and I wish you to find so good Owner as my Mistress is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We read you Nia, thanks for your glorious blog you maintane /Sh.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog daily Nia. Keep up good work.

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your comments.
I am so thankful!

Lanetli Adam said...

Wonderful picture...Hope to be a male slave bent down...Thank you...

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your comment, Lanetli!