8/02/2008

Working

My Mistress had promised me a free day. I asked free day because I wanted to finish my secret word. I also wanted to visit Sir Sleight new sim. We had talked about it in IMs and I had become really interested in. I supposed that I would have some time to visit it.

My Mistress had ordered me a task to do. I had done it but I had caused much delay in my plans. I could log in later. I wanted to start to work immediately, but Arta had other plans. She called me and I had to see how she worked. Yes, we both were very busy. *smiles

I was sitting silently looking at my working Mistress and I knew that I would not visit Sir Sleight today. I hoped that my Mistress would let me go, as she had promised. Half of my time elapsed, when Arta told me that she had to go and I would be free for tonight.

You know I love to be together with Arta. I am thankful for every minute we spend together. But, now, I wanted to go so much. I had mentioned that I had had a plan. You must be surprised. What plan can a slave have? I was interested in Sir Sleight's sim very much. However, I accepted that I could not go. I was worried of disappointing him. I knew that he wanted to show me it very much. I also was afraid that I would not be able to finish my secret work.

When I stayed alone, I started to work without delay. The work was going slow and badly. I received IMs from my Mistress and I had to answer. It took time and confused me in my work. Once, an earthquake kicked me put from the place, where I worked. I already knew that I was not clever enough to do this work. I was on the border of crying. I had headache, which prevented me thinking.

I knew that I would not finish my work today. I thought that I would not finish it ever.

I decided to sleep and I asked for permission to go home to place. My Mistress ignored me. I did not receive any answer, so I slept away from home this night.

No comments: