8/18/2008

Labor

I greeted my Mistress with usual kisses on her feet. She sat down in her favorite chair and ordered me to continue. I was licking her feet and she looked at me silently for a while.

Suddenly, she asked me if any of my friends were online. Nobody of them was in SL. Then she stood up and descended from the bedroom without a word. I followed her. We went to her neighbor. I guessed what she intended to do. I supposed that she was busy and she would like to lend me to her neighbor. Once, my Mistress had mentioned that her neighbor had asked for my services. I became excited. Treating me as an object made me breathe quicker. It is one of my secret fantasies. Her neighbor was not at home.

My Mistress was tired, so, she could not deal with me. She sent me to continue searching for the equipments needed for her job.

I was visiting many shops and I could see almost the same equipments everywhere. Of course, there were some small differences in functionality and in prices. I like shopping. I like to watch pretty outfits, shoes and hair. But, searching for the equipments she had ordered me was not enjoyable. It was a real slave labor.

After visiting about ten shops, I became very tired and I asked for permission for going to bed. My Mistress did not answer. She had said that she was not available all the time when she had sent me to my shopping tour. I was waiting for five minutes. I did not receive answer, so, I went home and I fell asleep. I hoped that she would not punish me tomorrow.

No comments: