8/30/2008

Repairing the Ladder

I woke up early and I descended to the cellar. I knew what the problem was, but I had no idea where to repair.

My Mistress arrived. After our greeting ceremony, she asked about the progress. I told that I was still searching the solution. She suggested calling for help. One of her friend is a brilliant scripter, maybe you remember, I mentioned him in this blog. I did not want any help. It was my ladder. It was my gift for my Mistress. I became envy. I did not want any help.

She ordered me to continue working. I thought silently searching for the root of the problem. It may have seemed that I was sitting lazily. My Mistress looked at me and then she demanded explanation. I trembled. I did not feel her anger, or any emotion in her voice. I apologized for my behavior. At the end, my Mistress allowed me to continue working.

She left me in the cellar. When I was ready, I tested it. My Mistress realized that I almost finished. She allowed me to put the ladder in the right place. Then she told me what she did not like in the ladder. According to her opinion, the ladder was too short. So, she ordered me to make it longer.

It was not an easy job. I am not a scripter, and math was not one of my favorite lessons. I had not counted the sizes of the ladder and the pose balls. It had just estimated the sizes. Beside it, I had received the ladder texture and I did not know how it would behave when I would change the size.

I did not have to make these changes today. My Mistress took me to the hair exhibition. The Hair Fair is placed on four sims and every sim looks like the others. So, if you broke off your tour, then it is very difficult to find where to continue the tour. It would have been luckier to place different signs to help visitors.

I did not enjoy the visit as much as I had enjoyed it two days ago. I listen to myself not to fall in love with one of the hairstyles. I gathered free items. I had many free hairs, but I did not try any of them. I did not have much time, so I cut off the tour soon.

No comments: