8/20/2008

Lazy Slave II

My Mistress was sleeping in the morning. She had allowed me to meet my friend if she was away.

First, Sir Bela called me. He found a shop where nice skin can be bought. He just showed me the shop and left. I bought demo skins to try them. But I received an invitation from Sir Sleight. I arrived to his location. He was with her friends. We had nice conversation, there.

I realized that my Mistress woke up, so, I immediately went home.

I greeted her with foot kisses. She sat down and started getting me on for my behavior yesterday. She was sure that I had been lazy or that I had not paid my attention to her, at least I felt so. I argued her very politely, but she put me to silence. She told me that it was better to use my tongue on her feet instead of talking.

If you read my blog, than you know that I often have such problem. I was not sure if I had permission to explain my point. At this time, my Mistress told me that I did not have permission to do that. From one hand, I was sad, as our relationship would change. But, from the other hand, I was happy. I knew how to behave in the future.

I am a slave and I have to behave like a slave. My Mistress is always right. It changes my personality. I sometimes felt that my Mistress liked my personality and maybe others liked it, too. However, I was a slave and I was ready to change my personality. I felt that my Mistress had been very patient with me, as she had not liked my mind and me.

I decided to agree with her every time. I knew that she did not want me to be a robot like slave, so I have to listen to my behavior very carefully. I decided not to do anything about asking for permission. My Mistress told me that she would allow me to visit my friends; I just would have to ask for it. I nodded, but I knew that I never would ask for such permission. The aim of the slave is to please her Owner. Having fun with others reflects the bad behavior of slave.

I hoped that my Mistress would like my new personality.

No comments: