8/22/2008

Chained

My Mistress was working and she called me to her workplace. I arrived and greeted her. She locked my handcuffs and cuffs on my ankles as well. Then she left me there.

I was waiting silently. She did not tell me to be silent and she did not tell me to be frozen. However, I thought that I must have stayed silently.

Some minutes later, my Mistress returned to me. She was asking of my thought. She said that I behaved like a robot. She also said that she want me to be a human being and to behave so. I had tried not being a robot. Changing my personality was not easy and it seemed that I had done errors.

Of course, I did not want to be a robot. But, I had realized that being a part time slave and a part time girlfriend of my Mistress did not work. My Mistress had treated me well and she had wanted to be her girlfriend, too. She wanted it now, also. But, I knew that she wanted a slave deep in her mind. I knew that she would chide me, if I would argue with her or have different opinion. She wanted a slave and I wanted to be a slave. I thought it was the best for both of us if I behaved like a slave.

I had received an LM and a name of a place. The place the name of which I had received was a surfing place. I had never surfed and I was not fun of this sport. I know that my Mistress likes it. It was why I was glad to have this name.

The LM showed the way to Hair Fair 2008. Hair fair is an exhibition and sale of different hairstyles. The exhibition is located on four sims. Let me copy some text here from their note card: “Hair Fair 2008 is a Charity Event for Locks of Love, raising funds for Children that suffer hair loss from illness. The items you purchase here at Hair Fair will go towards helping those Children...look out for styles that feature the Donation Displays, as well as the Donation Kiosks and Bandana Stalls on all four sims.”

Recently, I had been wearing one hairstyle, but probably you remember how I love hairstyles. I have some favorites in my inventory. I wanted to go to this exhibition very much. My Mistress told me that we would go next day. I became very excited. I knew that my Mistress would not permit me to change my hairstyle, but I wanted to watch the recent hair fashion so much.

Before going to sleep, my Mistress unlocked my handcuffs; the cuffs on my ankles remained locked.

No comments: