8/23/2008

Shopping Together

My Mistress sent me a teleport. I arrived and looked around. We were in a furniture shop. My Mistress examined a couch. She lied down and asked me if I could lie near her. I did not answer, just lied down. She answered, “So, you can”. I felt fear. I did not know if I did wrong again. Maybe, I should have answered only.

There were many pillows on the coach. Some furniture manufacturer uses pillows as pose balls. I told about it to my Mistress. She ordered me to prove it. How could I prove it? I did not know this coach. Why did not I take my tongue still? Cold fear descended from my stomach and grabbed my throat. I tried all pillows; they did not contain different animations. My Mistress did not punish me. She did not seem to be angry.

We visited a shop I suggested to my Mistress. Then we went home. She tried everything she had bought.

Before sleeping, my Mistress leaded me to the bathroom. I had to put my head in the toilet and she pissed into my mouth. She ordered me to lick her pussy before she started to piss. When the warm stream fell down, many drops reached my face. My Mistress took breaks, so, I could drink almost everything. At this time, she did not order me to take a shower; she wanted me to feel the taste of her pee in my mouth all night. Of course, she did not hug me before going to sleep.

No comments: