8/26/2008

Disaster

My Mistress wanted to continue our tour in Hair Fair, but there were so many disasters in SL, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes. You can call these disasters apocalypse; however, the correct expression is server upgrade in SL. I am sure that survivors, if there will be any, will be happy after the successful upgrade. Maybe they will not use the new useful and excellent features. But, they will have the possibility to use SL, as they did before. If there will be survivors. Yes, I am a bit angry with LL.

So, my Mistress decided not to visit laggy places. We had wanted to go to the free surfing place and the fantasy role playing area. My Mistress told me that she had been in the surfing place without me. We traveled to the fantasy place.

In the hall of the role playing area, I found proper clothes. They were free and many. However, my Mistress did not like it. She took me to a shop, where she had found free and nice medieval outfits. Unfortunately, we did not find free clothes.

Then my Mistress decided to go to sleep, as there were dangerous disasters around us. She did not send me to go to sleep, at this time. I hesitated. I guessed if it was the time to repair the ladder. But, I was afraid of going to the cellar, when there were flood in the sims.

No comments: