8/24/2008

Gifts from Hair Fair

When I woke up, I realized that my girlfriend had sent me gifts from Hair Fair. My heart started beating faster. My Mistress was away, so I started to unpack them. I did it quickly with excitement. I finished unpacking and I wanted to try the first hair, when my Mistress woke up.

My Mistress asked what I had done in the morning. I told her of the gifts I had received. She did not seem content. She said that we would see it later. She also mentioned that she did not want me to wear different hairstyle. She liked the hair she had given me. I knew that I would wear this hair. all the time and I had been tried not to think of my other wonderful hairs. But, I would have wanted to see gifts so much.

Creag Emmons, the author of the interesting blog called “Two Lives to Live”, sent me the name of a fantasy role playing place via my blog. Thank you, Crag! I mentioned it to my Mistress. She sent me there to have and LM, but I had to return as soon as possible.

Then we went to the femdom place. My Mistress locked all my cuffs and leaded me by the leash. There, we met her friend and they talked for a while, until we had to live.

No comments: