1/15/2008

Bimbo Pig

I am ashamed. I was very silly; I could not notify the name of my Owner. It made me trouble, because the Owner whom I had offered my servitude IMed me. About ten minutes ago, I sent an IM to a person about who I thought that he would be my Owner. I felt very bad. I should not make such huge mistake again.

My Owner wanted me to find a good BDSM place. I was still frozen because of my mistake. I recommended Heaven and Hell, first. You can find what you search for there as they have different dungeons for different taste. He did not like it. The next place I remembered was Mystical Bondage. I had liked that place until I met two bitches there. But, my Owner liked the idea to go there. I was afraid to meet two hateful girls during my servitude. Fortunately, I forget about them later.

First, I would like to tell the rules I have to keep.

  • I cannot speak to others when he is online without his permission.
  • I am not allowed to speak other Masters at all.
  • My Owner gave me permission to talk to my friends if he offline.
  • I can do whatever I want when he is offline.
  • I am not allowed to have sex with others at all.


These are the rules. As you can see, I have speech restriction. So, please, do not be angry with me if I do not answer to you during this week. In fact, my servitude lasts for nine days, as I offered two extra days because of mixing names.

Now, let us return to my servitude. We met in Mysterious Bondage. He ordered me to undress. I cannot keep even my shoes. My owner forced me to crawl to the bondage bed. There was nobody around, so, it was not difficult to crawl naked.

I had to lie on this bed and give him oral pleasure. I did not know if he enjoyed it. I did my best. Then he ordered me to stand up and he asked me questions. The goal of this question was to show me my place. First of all, I had to repeat the next sentence: “I am a good for nothing bimbo pig”. I had to express that aim of my existence is to serve him and to be used by him. Questions were not easy to answer.

Then he attached the leash to my collar and leaded me to a cage. He closed me and left me there during his dinner. It took thirty minutes. My Owner did not warn me that I had to be in mouselook in the cage. I realized that the cage inform everybody about my cheating. Of course, when I realized I switched mouselook on immediately.


Next device we tried was a waterwheel. I always liked the waterwheel. I felt the cold water on my hot body as the wheel was turning slowly.


My Owner untied me and I stood naked before him. He did not informe me about his rules, till now. But, a man stood near us and talked to my Owner. He sent me an IM immediately. He forbade me to answer. After this happened, I asked about his rules.

He leaded me to a very strange looking device and he bound me to the cross, placed in the middle of this device. Then he using the buttons of this device rules metal rods deep into my pussy and tight bottom. I screamed and he loved it.

My Owner ordered me to wear lather harness and transparent clothes on them. It took some time until I found. He ordered me to wear this outfit until our next meeting. Of course, I had to be barefoot. It sounds exciting, does not it?

No comments: