1/11/2008

Personal Guinea Pig

The Doctor leaded me to the Bridge, because she wanted to take me to the ship that had just docked. We went through the airlock to the ship. It was completely empty. I did not know what we searched for, but the Doctor was going carefully which made me nervous. Where was the crew of this ship? There should be at least two persons in a ship having such sizes all the time. I could not see anybody yet I heard some strange sound from the far corner of the ship.

The Doctor went straight towards the source of the sound. I had to follow her. At the end, she stopped in front of a cupboard. She ordered me to undress everything but shoes. I obeyed as slowly as I could. Then, she said me to lay down so she could insert drones into me. I trembled. I did not know what the drone was; I just understood that something disgusting thing would go into me. My heart beat in my throat. The Doctor explained me that the drone was a scanner in form of a small metal spider. She would put one into my pussy and the other one into my bottom. They would transmit what would happen inside me. I protested and suddenly, the darkness covered me...

When came to my senses, I realized that I was lying on the cold floor. My pussy and bottom burnt; I knew that drones were inside me. I abominated having these artificial devices in my body so much that I forgot to ask their purpose.

The Doctor was fully aware of my status and she used it. She ordered me to touch the door of the cupboard loudly. I obeyed without knowing what I did. In the next moment, arms of the monster grabbed me and held tight. Arms circled my fragile body making to breath hard. A glutinous feeler touched the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. It grew and moved toward my tight pussy stretching me hard. I screamed loudly. It was the only thing what I could do. My body shook in the captivity of the strong arms.


I do not remember how much time I spent as a lover of the brutal alien. I just remember that I fell on the floor and I saw the Doctor holding an injection when I looked up at her. My breath was short and my stomach waves.


The Doctor leaded me to the strange scanner. She explained that I had to go in the scanner because she wanted to collect semen of the beast from my body. I had no force to protest. I had to lift my hands inside the scanner. As I obeyed, I suddenly felt that metal cuffs grabbed my hands and started to move my body up and down. The Doctor presses a button and a liquid flowed in the scanner. She warned me not to drink the liquid.


When the scanner was full of liquid a metal rode went in my pussy. It went so deep that I almost cried out. I remembered not to drink liquid so I bit my lips hard. I suffered very much as the hard metal reached my womb. The Doctor said that it was over and pressed a button and ... nothing happened. She was working to make the liquid flowing out of the scanner. I blew out all air from my lungs when I realized that the level of the liquid decreasing slowly. I was coughing and the Doctor allowed me to sit down and relax before taking drones out of me.

Then we returned to the space station where the Doctor gave me an injection to prevent my pregnancy. I almost calmed down when she said that one of the drones injured and part of its leg was still inside my body. It was very painful when she removed it from my pussy.

No comments: