1/09/2008

Meeting Gen's Mistress

Before telling what happened to me today, I would like to show you some pictures related to my adventures in space. During the scene, I usually do not take photos because I am not sure if I may show my Owners in public. I went back to the space station and took photos.

Do you remember breeder? Here it is. Is not it disgusting?


The Doctor closed me in the cell at the end of the scene. As you can see this cell indeed reflects the building style of the future.


I wrote very much about my adventures in the future. I enjoyed it, that's true. However, I enjoyed all my servitudes. Please, do not think that it was my favorite. I liked to serve all my Owners and I am thankful them because of the possibilities.

I was thinking to write about my fantasies and about my favorite actions during servitudes. I decided not to do that. I do not want to affect on my future Owner. Nevertheless, I can tell you that I enjoyed everything what my Owner want me to do or Owner does with me. I admit that if the Owner's idea is unique then I enjoy more. ;)

So, what happened to me today?

Gen IMed me. She was still under restriction. She could send me IMs, but she was unable to read my answer. Her RR tool sends notification about my IMs, bit it does not show it for her. She asked me to send tp and we met such way. I could see the earplugs in her ears. I removed it and we started the conversation. She is still happy with her Mistress. She lives according to very strict rules. She cannot communicate people but her Mistress. She cannot accept tp. She is not allowed to go shopping. These rules are valid even if her Mistress is offline. She knows...

Once, a woman appeared near to me. She wore latex suit like Gen. The only difference was in colors and Gen's suit was cut at her nipples and pussy. I wondered who she was when Gen introduced her to me as her Mistress. Gen's Mistress upbraided her because of some collar scripts. I did not understand well. Gen asked for permission to stay with me if her Mistress would go offline. It seemed that she did not want to give this permission.

I had to leave them as I had a scheduled class about Gorean lifestyle. The class was interesting. We were discussed Gorean books. Some part of the class was fuzzy for me, as I did not read all Gorean books. I read only the first one. However, in summary, I enjoyed it. I suggest you to participate in this class if you are interested in Gor and if you have free time.

No comments: