1/23/2008

Veil

This day started very good for me. Do you remember my free woman clothes? I liked the veil very much and I wanted to have a silk with veil so much. Today, I received a gift from Sir Bela. I opened the box and there were wonderful silks in it.


The silks contained a veil, too. I look beautiful, do not I? Thank you very much!


This is the last day of my servitude. I knew that my Owner had a permanent slave and I supposed she was more valuable for him. I was excited as I hoped that we would serve together. But, none of them was online.

I decided to find a harem, which matches my new silks. I found only few places and most of them were only shops. Actually, I found only one place. I decided not to go there now. I must have been ready if my Owner would become online.

At the end, I met my Owner. He was searching for BDSM furniture. I followed him. He ordered me to lie on the table and then to go in a cage. He wanted to know how these devices worked. We spent about half an hour together, when my Owner set me free.

Now, I am free, again. My life cycle starts again.

No comments: