1/21/2008

Horses And Group

I greeted my Owner when he became online. He asked me if I could help him to train a slave. I am not a Domina, but, of course, I agreed. He said he found a girl who would try to serve him. He informed me that she would be in SL in about an hour.

We went to a familiar for me place. It is a huge dungeon organized around the long narrow corridor. There are specialized torture chambers behind each door of the corridor. We entered a room. Two horses and a dog stood there. A slave kisses the penis of the horse in front of us. My Owner ordered me to undress, and then I had to go to the other horse and offer my pussy for it. My Owner enjoyed my suffering when the huge penis of the horse stretched my tight pussy.

About ten minutes later, we went out the corridor and my Owner left me alone there. I was standing naked and of course, I got offers from men. I asked my owner if I could answer. He told me to copy our conversation. He examined it and refused me to talk anybody. I do not know how much time I was standing there, but I was happy when my Owner called for me.

A moment later, I found myself in a very busy sex room. He bound me in the middle of the room and he ordered me to ask everybody to come and fuck me. I did it. I had not time to finish my announcement, when a man inserted his phallus into my body. My Owner went to have dinner and left me, there, bound. Men was enjoyed my body, one after another. I had to remote and men liked it, so I got many offers. A girl sent me an IM and asked if she could be a slave. I offered her to wait for my Owner's return. She agreed. I did not like such situations. Most of men hanging out in such places want only pure sex. I do not search for sexual adventures, but slavery. I hate to refuse. Of course, every man wanting my body describes himself as a great Master to reach his aim.


My Owner returned. I wanted to mention him about the slave girl. But, before I did it, I IMed her. No answer. I asked if she still wanted to be a slave. The answer was “na”.

We went back to the dungeon with horses. I had to give a horse oral pleasure. Can you imagine as the huge, disgusting penis of the horse slid in my mouth?


My Owner ordered me to put on latex suite and dismissed me. He was disappointed, as his new slave did not appear. I heard stories about slaves who had demanded full and strict control and when they had received it then they had run away. Some of them hunted for money. Some of them, maybe, got frightened. Anyway, Master – slave relationship is real relationship. If somebody of the couple did not want to continue, then he or she must inform the other, at least. Am I right?

No comments: