1/12/2008

MSA Auction

I was learning about Gorean lifestyle. I read only first book and I have no idea how much time would be required to read all Gor books. Fortunately, I found nice notes with the most important information. One of the notes describes how to serve. It is important to understand that kajira is not a slave and the BDSM servitude differs from Gorean servitude. In Gor, the torture is not a need; the process of submission and the servitude are accentuated.

I have a note consisting of three pages, which describe the process of serving a drink to the Master. Kajira shows her motion in a very detailed way. The notes also give examples. I admit all notes are written and edited very well. I like to read them, however they give so much information that can make a headache for a future kajira easily.

So, I read examples of servitude a drink. It was interesting, but... I usually emote with only once sentence or two small sentences. In this example one motion described with dozen of sentences. I know that some people like to emote using long sentences at once. I met such people today, later, too. I do not want to judge and I do not want to say what kind of emote is right. I suppose there is no good and bad emote.

However, it demands much time to read long emotes. Maybe it is because my mother language is not English. I like the real interaction in role-playing. If reading and answering takes for about two minutes then I start to listen to sentences not to my role. Of course, it is only my opinion.

When the Doctor became online, I went to the space station immediately. She did not call me, so I was roaming and I tried to get to know the rooms and corridors of the station. My title said “Space Freight” which informed everybody about my status. I met a girl; at least I thought she was a woman. She said that her ship had just docked. She wanted me, as she thought I was a slut. I informed her that I was an object in the Doctor's experiments.

She promised to take me away from the station if I give you sexual pleasure. I agreed. I got to know only after it, that she is an alien, too, with a huge metal like phallus. I fell into a swoon after making love. While I was senseless, the alien went away. There was no escape for me.

Later, I went to the auction at MSA. When they organized the first auction in the year, the region was full and I was unable to go there. So, I arrived about thirty minutes earlier. But, many people thought similar; I found there nice crowd. I searched for Sir Sleight knowing that he searches slaves. He was offline.

According to MSA group notes there should have been five slaves there. Only two of them arrived. I mentioned that slaves must have paid deposit. It seemed one hundred lindens are not much for some slaves.

I got some offers in IM to be a slave. You know that I am a slave in a space station, now. After escaping from the station, an Owner waits for me. Then, I will spend a week in a Gorean city. I know it is not easy to send an IM. I am thankful everybody who did it. It is one of the reason why I hate to refuse. I decided to change my profile and add a sentence that I was busy. I did so, but it did not prevent receiving IM offers. What else can I do? In the other hand, I do not want to cover that I am a bit afraid. Owners, who wait for my servitude, usually forget me. I hope it will happen differently in this case.

The starting bid was fifty lindens. The first girl was sold for 2000 lindens. The second one was very beautiful. Somebody bought for 7000 lindens after a hard fight. It was strange that the girls did not emote at all during the auction. Maybe they were well-known girls who participated many times in MSA auctions and the bidders knew them.

No comments: