1/02/2008

Gen's New Mistress

I returned to my everyday SL life. I got an IM from an unknown girl. She was a new slave of Sir Sleight. He already sent me two girls. Both would have liked to be his slaves. Girls usually asked me to teach her how to be a good slave. I have been always frightened to hear it. I know that there are better slaves then me in SL. The problem usually is that these girls live in very different time zones and we can meet rarely.

The girl looked for me today was not a common slave type. She was in trouble with the names of her owner. I started to talk to her about my experience, but she was not interested in at all. She told that she would open a bikini shop. She wanted to get to know more about SL business. In fact, she wanted not slavery but money. I hate similar situations. She opened her mind for me. But, she was sent by Sir Sleight who was my former Owner and friend. Probably, he would want to know about it. I helped the girl as much as I could. I know good freebie places, which are full with quality goods. I also have a voucher for newbies using what newbies can get hair free. She wanted only items that are paid. It is strange, is not it?

Bit later, Sir Sleight IMed me. We had nice conversation about his plans and the questions of life. He asked me to inform him about my next auctions. He would want to buy me as he needed help to realize his plans. I would help him as a friend, but he wants to buy me.

It is very nice feeling when somebody wants you. However, I know that I am not so good. One of my former Owners directly said that I was bad slave, as I did not want to be a permanent one. He said that I would not be a good slave until I had a possibility of choice. I refused only one person who wanted to use me as a sex doll only. Do you remember? I mentioned him in this blog. In all other cases, I did not refuse anybody. It is true that after a week, I would like to find other Owner.

Gen became online and she was so excited. She has a Mistress, a new Mistress. She was collared on First of January. Good start of the year... Gen said that they mostly spoke with Babbler. I was very happy to hear it. Poor girl wanted a Mistress so much. From the other side, I was a bit unhappy. I knew that we would meet rarely. Maybe, we will forget each other after some months. Who knows?

No comments: