1/16/2008

Cleaning The Floor

Once, I found a human dart table in a shop. I was alone and I could not try it then. I had an idea to find this shop again. Of course, I did not have a landmark. I remembered only that it was in a cage related shop. I was traveling from a shop to a shop.

My Owner became online and I greeted him immediately. I did it right as he measured the time elapsed between his logging in and my greeting. He asked me where I was. I answered and I told that he could check my position on the map. I always make myself visible on the map for my Owner.

Suddenly, I realized that my Owner stood near me. I forgot it at all. If I am visible on the map, then there is a possibility to tp to me. He asked me what bondage items I have. I mentioned a pony gear among the other stuffs.

My Owner disappeared and called me to the other place. A moment later, I found myself in the Heaven & Hell. He bound me to a device. My body was stretched and he connected wires to my pussy. Suddenly, I felt pain in my pussy and even in my stomach as the electricity ran through my body. I screamed loudly.


My Owner enjoyed my suffering for some minutes then he lead me to the tube. There was a chair in the middle of the tube. I was ordered to bind myself to this chair. When I was ready, a glass wall lifted and closed me inside the tub. I heard hissing sound and the water started to flow in the tub. It was very cold. It burned my soft skin. The level of water lifted, it reached my hot pussy and I started to move on the chair wide. Then the cold water covered my sensitive nipples, then my chin. I was very cold. My body shook when I took deep breath. I was frightened and prepared myself to be covered with water, but the level started to decrease. My Owner decided that I suffered enough. He pushed the button to open the cage, but it required time to the glass to descend. He left me while I was in the tube.


He told that he wanted to expose me in a certain place. This place was a bondage farm. He went to have dinner and I was standing there wearing only a leather harness. The dinner lasted about for half an hour. When my Owner returned, his first question was if somebody tried to contact to me. I thought he was disappointed when he got to know that nobody wanted me there.

We went to a pony place. I did not know this place. It was poorly equipped. I had to put on the pony gear and my Owner attached me to a pony walk pole. He seemed not to enjoy it, so he untied me soon.



My Owner disappeared without a word and called me. I arrived to a familiar house. It was a favorite place of one of my former Owners. He closed me to a cell in the basement of the house and peed on my face. I had to swallow the warm and bitter liquor.

My next task was cleaning the floor with a toothbrush. I was cleaning it for some minutes. He left me and when he returned, he released me to sleep.




All this happened to me during about two hours.

No comments: