1/10/2008

Return To The Space Station

Gen IMed me. It seemed that her Mistress increased her restriction. She could send me IMs earlier. Now, I got a message informing me about her attempt to communicate. Of course, she could not read my message. We sent each other note cards. Fortunately, this way of communication worked well.

I found a nice hairstyle and I could not rule myself. I felt I had to buy it. What is your opinion?


The doctor from the space station IMed me. I was excited. She said that she was busy answering her friends. I was waiting for her call patiently. I decided to go to look pictures in shops while I was waiting. I must admit that I was very bad girl. I went to the other shop and bought one more hair. I spent almost all of my money. I am ashamed!


The Doctor did not call me and I was worried. She did not tell me how to behave. I was not sure what to do. Then I remembered her words “You are a slave of the station”. Hmm. I thought that If I was a slave of the station then I must have gone there. I left for the space station immediately.

She was there and she asked me where I was as she was waiting for me. Next time, I will go to the station and I will wait there.

You could read my first adventure in the future. I wrote related posts in an unusual style. I do not know if anybody liked it. Now, I am hesitating. Maybe the story was long and boring. It is why I tell my new adventure on the space station in my usual style.

The Doctor was talking with somebody about me. I could not see this person as he stood behind me. I would have wanted to turn my head and look at this person, but I was afraid of punishment. The Doctor offered this person to use my body for sexual purpose. It seemed that this person was waiting for me or maybe for other victim.

Suddenly, he walked out behind my back and I could see him. I was freezing for a second. This person was not a human. He looked like a devil with his red skin and horns. He was almost twice taller me.

I begged to the Doctor for mercy. I was sure that he would kill me with his huge phallus. The Doctor did not to hear my begging. She ordered me to put on cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I obeyed but I was begging all the time.

When I was ready and felt squeeze of the cuffs on my body, I looked at her with fear in my eyes. She told me to go to the huge metal cross standing in the corner of the room. I hesitated. The Doctor took out the remote control device. She did not push the button because the red devil took me and carried to the cross. They fixed me to it and I was unable to move. The chains held me tight.

Then the huge alien tore all my clothes and fondled my breasts with her massive arms. I felt as his sharp claws ran over my sensitive skin. He used both my tight holes for about twenty minutes. He was as brutal so the Doctor asked him not to kill me. When he finished, his cum covered my naked body and blood flowed from my suffered pussy.


The Doctor placed me to the medical scanner and checked my injuries. After checking, she washed out cum of the devil from my body. I felt a bit better, but I still had pain even in my stomach. She placed me to a tube and she filled it with a special liquid. I was frightened when the liquid cover my head and I had no way to escape. She signs me to breathe as this special liquid allowed it. It was so hard to obey. I knew that she wanted to cure me, but to start to breathe liquid instead of air is not easy.


Pain decreased in my body soon. I felt better when the Doctor opened the door of the tube. A scientist was blaming at me while I was in the tube. He asked what happened to me and he marveled that the devil hurt me. He was sure that this race spurted out some liquid into my pussy during making love. This liquid affected on my pussy and enlarged it. I did not feel it; I felt only pain.

The Doctor went away and left me alone with the scientist, who showed me the station. He was very kind and he did not want to hurt me at all. It was the first time I had seen the entire station.

No comments: