1/28/2008

Walking In Public

I was searching for public BDSM places. There are many. However, most of them are a part of a club. Such torture chambers are usually empty. The club makes the traffic. Therefore, it is not easy to find a good place to meet an Owner.

At the end, I looked through the places I visited earlier. Do you remember where I was given to horses? I returned there. I had time to look around. Every room has a special theme, there. It was an exciting place.

A soldier stepped to me and we started to talk. He obviously wanted me. We were talking for some minutes. He wanted only a challenge not a slave. So, he parted company with me.

Later, a man wearing jeans came to me. We started to walk. Soon, I realized that he want to have a sex with me, nothing more. I asked if he read my profile. He said he read it a bit. He called me a slut. I never used this word in my profile. I believe that there is a difference between a slave and a slut.

It was my second and the last attempt to find an Owner there. Perhaps, I will be lucky tomorrow.

No comments: