1/19/2008

Waiting For Servitude

My Owner became online and I greeted him according to his order. He took me to his favorite place. There were others, Mistresses and slaves. I could not see other man, there. He put me in a device and tortured me with metal dildos, which went deep into my body.

Then he leaded me naked to the upper floor. It was very laggy, there and when I found the way going up, he already sat there with a Mistress. I hesitated. He forbade me to talk to other Dom. Is a Mistress Dom or not? I greeted him and then I greeted the Mistress, too. I was listening to his reaction, but his behavior did not reflect anything.

As I was ordered, I sat down in front of him on the rug and listen to them. They were talking about me. They discussed how obedient I was. I was glad to hear that my Owner was satisfied with me. They mentioned how difficult to get a good slave. I asked for permission to talk and I told them that there would be a slave auction today. They were very excited when I gave them a landmark.

My Owner wanted to show me to the Mistress. I had to stand up and turn around naked. He likes to examine such way. So, I was turning and turning slowly. Mistress asked questions and I answered not breaking off turning. It is not easy, but I could practice it.

My Owner made my crawl and I had to stand on all four between him and the Mistress. Probably, they were talking in IM, because they did not pronounce a single word. I was standing on all four silently for about fifteen minutes, when my Owner allowed me to go.

Later, I was alone, still naked and crawling. My Owner told me that he would call me if he would use me. I can imagine it is exciting to know that a slave always listen to his Owner and she great him as he become online. However, the Owner my not want to use the slave. It is exciting to greet a Master yet I feel a bit uncomfortable. I am only a slave in SL, I do not have any other aims in SL. My Owners has aims, job, friends. When I greet my Owner or former Owner then I always have a feeling that I disturb him. Sometimes, I would like to talk to him, but, I am afraid of disturbing.

Do not be sorry about me. That way I chose in SL. I whisper you a secret, the hardest part of the servitude is its end, the faiwell. I am not talking about the Owners who disappeared after a day or two, but the others who used me and cared of me.

No comments: