1/02/2008

Restraint Or Obedience

Gen bought me a set of cuffs, which is able to control me in SL, some weeks ago. It works similar to collars. You can set an Owner and the Owner has right to control your action. The Owner can force you to sit, to knell or even to crawl. But, this set works in RL time. If the cuffs are locked for five hours then you will be locked for five hours in RL. It means that you can log off, but then timer stops and will continues to work again if you logged back. In summary, you will spend five hours in cuffs.

Last year, I heard of some Real Restraint tools, which limits the wearer's activities. These tools are able to lock slaves' communications with the others. Slave cannot speak and she can express her feeling only with short emotes. Long emotes are cut by the restraint tool.

I was so excited and I started to gather information about them. Yes, this is the feeling of the real slavery. But, is it true? I am unable to talk. It is OK. But, good slave will not talk if it is ordered. Am I right? Is not it better to obey and not to speak, if it was ordered? Is not the Owner of the slave happier, if the slave follows orders?

These are difficult questions. I sometimes enjoyed being controlled with the collar. I want to stand up and I was not able to. However, is it realistic? I always knelt if it was said to me. Moreover, I was happy to do it. I had to listen to me and follow the rules. It put more weight on my shoulders. But, following rules is the task of the slaves. I sometimes forgot the rules and I got my punishment. If some tools will guide me then I do not have to learn my Owner's rule. It is not necessary, as the tool helps me. The good slave knows her Owner's rules; she even knows Owner's desire.

No comments: