1/22/2008

Russian Slave

I received a group message from the O BDSM School. I wrote about this school earlier, it was the place, where I participated in a pony competition, after a class. The message said that there were classes again in the school. I went there and browsed their advertisement board. I could saw only past classes. I wanted to ask for help when I realized a big box with a label which said that the school moved to the other location.

I went there to see how the school looked like. They built the same school it seemed nothing changed. I like this school, as they have interesting classes. I was reading their plan for the future when my Owner became online.

I sent him a greeting message. He answered that he would be busy and he would call for me later. I did not know what to do. I was still his slave and he could call me any time. I usually choose some activities, which can be broken in case of Owner's call.

I went to House of Nishi to check the date and time of the next auction. The next auction would be organized at 4:00PM. It seemed recently they organized auctions too late for me. Maybe, it was the time to find other auction house. I had time while I was waiting for my Owner's call, so I started to visit places which description contained the phrase 'slave auction'. There were many. Most of them did not have anything common with slave auctions. Advertisements drive the word?

Once, a man started to talk to me. He was the manager of a auction house. He showed me the place where auctions are held and we agreed to meet soon. He seemed to be a real businessman.

Later, my Owner called for me. I arrived to his place and I saw a girl in front of him. Her name was Medea and she was the slave about who my Owner had talked. I admit that I was wrong yesterday, when I wrote about the slaves running away from their Masters without a word.

Medea is a lovely short hair girl. My Owner ordered me to teach her how to be a good slave. I told her all what I knew about our Owner. During my speech, she asked if I speak Russian. I do, but I had never spoken in Russian in SL. She was from Russia and we continued our conversation in Russian. I thought that our Owner left us alone. But he was listening to us from behind my back.

I had to translate our conversation. It was not easy, because I did not have Russian keyboard. I did not have practice in writing in Russian with Latin letters.

She was very lovely. I enjoyed talking with her. She had a problem. Our Owner gave her a collar, but she wanted another one, the indeed expensive one. She was ready to buy it and then to give it to our Owner in order to collar her with it according to collaring ceremony. She was very shy to tell it to him. Our Owner is a good Master. I was sure he would fulfill her request. He did.

You know my servitude will end tomorrow. At this moment, I do not have a sub girlfriend. I have not met Rhonda online for a while. Gen is forbidden to speak with me. I was happy when Medea offered her friendship.

No comments: