1/06/2008

Visiting Gorean Cities I

Sir Sleight sent me an LM of his favorite Gorean city, which name is City of Rovere. I went there to look around. Sir Sleight still was there. He met me and showed the way to the entrance of the city. The rules of this city were similar to the rules of Midgaard. Sir Sleight was brave; he went in the city as a Gorean warrior. I wore an observer tag.

We went in the inn standing almost at the entrance. It was full of Gorean citizens. A beautiful slave offered her services to Sir Sleight. He ordered a tour. I supposed that she wanted something other fun, but she was very helpful. We walked around the entire city. She explained everything and answered all questions.

Once, I told something in public and the kajira warned me in IM. She did everything gracefully. She answered the questions of Sir Sleight in public and answered me in IMs. I knew that I would learn much to be as good as she was. At the end of the tour, she guided us back to the inn.

We were talking with Sir Sleight. He mentioned that he had a girlfriend, a wonderful woman. Sir Sleight said that he was very happy to meet this woman. He also said that he loved her. I was glad. Sir Sleight is a wonderful person and he is my friend. It is so good to know that he is happy. I bet this woman is the best in SL.

No comments: