1/30/2008

Oversupply Of Slaves

I went to Heaven & Hell to find an Owner. Are you familiar with this place? They have seven different dungeons. I suppose everybody can find the right one. I visited all dungeons. Most of them were empty.

Earlier, I got xcite nipple clamps. I received an xcite starter kit from Sir Sleight. I wanted to install the clamps to my nipples. It is a half-automatic process. The package of the nipple clamps contains a description and two installation objects. These objects must be put near the nipples on after another and the menu must be appeared. I supposed it was an easy process. I was wrong. The installation guide said that after putting the first object a menu must be shown. I did not receive the menu. I read the manual carefully. It said that in case of absence of the menu I must check permissions and lag. I had all possible permissions. I went to another place. I could not see the menu. I went to xcite shop. There was a special room for updates. I placed nipples and the clamps and ... nothing happened.

I wanted to find somebody who could help me. I did not find sales persons. I walked to women's room and I decided to buy standalone nipples on my last money. I received the new nipples and I was eager to try the installation process. It worked; the menu appeared and everything went all right. The only difference was that the xcite Female Starter Kit contained separate nipples form my each breasts, while the nipples I bought were not separated. So, be careful buying xcite Female Starter Kit.

I received an invitation to Sarena's and Sir Sleight's wedding. It will be on second of February, at 6:00 PM SLT. In my local time, it is 3:00AM. I try to go, as I am very happy that they found each other and I respect them. However, I have no idea how I can handle not sleeping all night.

I searched slave auctions via search engine and I realized that there would be one in about ten minutes. I went there. I was late for about 20 minutes. When I arrived, the auction was in progress. There were three slave for sale. One of them was very beautiful and she described her feeling passionately. She offered six hours of slavery. She was sold for 300 L. The next girl looked nice, but she stood silently. Somebody bought her for 600 L for 10 hours. The last slave was bald girl who stood without a word in front of the crowd. I left the auction house before she was sold.

Only about ten bidders participated on the auction and only three of them placed bids. Two of them decided to buy a girl when they got to know that they can order girls to dance for money in a club. Nice...

I was hesitating. I wanted to be sold, but the fear, the memory of unsuccessful auction lived deep in me. I am still hesitating. I realized that there are different period changing one after another. Sometimes, there are many slaves and only few Owners, and then everybody looks for a slave. There are too many slaves in SL, now. Maybe I have to wait only.

I think of continuing my Black Hole Journey. I was wrong when I had broken off it. Nobody wanted Gen to be a permanent slave. However, she would have liked it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nia, where are you?
I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog with much interest for a few weeks and I hope you return soon

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your comment. You made me very happy. I enjoy writing this blog. It is very import to know that you like it. Thank you, again.

I am here and I write my blog almost every day. If you see this article as the last one, than you missed almost two weeks. Click on the title of the blog header, it should lead you the most recent article.