1/08/2008

Lost In Space II

When I came to my senses, I was very cold. I stood up once more again. I looked at the Doctor with my tearful eyes. I did not want to feel the pain again. My legs trembled and they hardly hold my suffered body.

As my last attempt, I started to approach the soldier carefully, moving slowly. He recognized my hidden aim and pushed me back brutally. I smiled at her and asked if he was afraid of a weak and naked girl. I dropped my sexiest gaze at him every time when I had an opportunity. I ignored the doctor. It was risky; I did not predict the Doctor's reaction. She was silent. After about twenty minute, the soldier believed that I indeed liked him.

That time Doctor decided to punish me because of my behavior. She said that I was a liar and I still wanted to escape. She almost pushed the button, when the soldier checked me with a hand scanner and proved that I did not lie. At this moment, I did not think of escape. I just wanted to avoid additional punishments. Doctor nodded and gave me some clothes.

I did not mention about the android. A sexy girl was standing at the Doctor's side. She was lovely not counting the strange device which covered her eyes. Doctor and the soldier were talking about two slaves all the time. I knew that I was one of them and I decided that this girl was the other slave. I was not wrong.

Once, this girl fell on the floor. I thought that the Doctor punishes her, too. Doctor leaned her and opened her neck. First, I did not know what was happening. I had never met an android before. Doctor changed something and the android stood up.

The Doctor gave my remote control device to the soldier. After some seconds, I heard distress signal and the soldier had to run away. I had new opportunity to escape. I was hesitating. Then the “lovely” android moved to the Doctor and gave her a new remote control. I would have killer her!

We were waiting for the soldier's return. He arrived and the Doctor ordered me to follow her and she asked others to follow, too. She was talking some kind of experiment or so. I did not understand well and I decided that she wanted to show me around in the space station.

She was in hurry and I had to run if I did not want to miss the way. We were going in the corridors made of some kind of dark green metal. There were no windows; only pale lights fought against the cold darkness.

We arrived to the huge room. Its floor was deep under our feet. I supposed, as I could not see the floor because the room was full of strange plants and climbers. I asked the Doctor about these strange creatures. She answered smiling at me. They were called breeders. The special thing about them was that they could reproduce with any other creature. The Doctor studied the breeders, recently.

She asked me to undress. It was warm in the room however, I was afraid. I did not know what would happen to me. The Doctor promised me not to hurt me. I undressed and felt uncomfortable as the crowd around blamed at me directly.

I could keep my shoes. I was thankful for this because we descended and we walked on the slippery floor among the disgusting breeders. I was naked and I moved very carefully. I did not want to touch these creatures. I thought that they are plants. I was unsure now looking at them from close distant. They looked liked plants but they moved there branches or arms. I was frightened so much that I forgot to ask it. I knew that I did not want to touch them.

The Doctor ordered me to lean. I did it and looked this creature close. It moved like an animal. As I went closer, a new arm appeared. Its color was as the color of fresh meat.

Somebody pushed me and I would have fallen but the breeder caught me. It stretched my body and spread my legs. I was shocked. I felt that somebody went in my pussy. It hurt so much. I started begging. The Doctor did not listen to me. She explained about some kind of “direct fertilization” for the crowd.

I was screaming, I was crying in pain. I felt as the blood flowed on my thighs. The Doctor was afraid of hurting the breeder with my shoes. She was afraid of this beast not me!

She realized that there was a problem with the behavior of the breeder. She commanded to soldier to escape me. I did not remember how long it lasted. When I got out from the arms of the breeder, the Doctor shouted us to leave as quickly as we could. We were running on corridors and climbing on ladders. I had no force and I felt much pain in my lower body. But, I was running fast; I was very frightened. The soldier showed me the way and took care of me during our escape.

We reached a small room where I felt safety. I was very tired and fell on the floor.

No comments: