1/08/2008

Foreplay

When I woke up a message waited for me from one of my former Mistress. She was the one who took me after the unsuccessful auction. She asked me to contact her.

Sir Sleight also greeted me. He offered me to work for him as a manager. I was happy knowing that he trusted in me. However, my kinky mind does not allow me to be a good manager. I know how important his plans are for him. I did not want to be a girl who broke his plans. I like him more. From the other hand, I am eager for being a slave. You know I hate to refuse. He knows me, too. I am sure he knows about the fight in my mind and he accepted that I could not help him. Sir Sleigh, I wish your plans to be successful!

After this discussion, I IMed my former Mistress. She asked me if I was free. She sent me tp, as she got my answer. We had very interesting time together. I am going to write about that in my next blog report, as this adventure was very unusual.

I got an offer from a man who searched for a slave. He asked me about my price. He wanted me to serve him when he got to know that my services were free. However, I was with my Mistress at this time. It is why we decided to contact each other in a week. I am a bit afraid. My experience shows that if we delay the servitude then we will never meet.

When I started to play BDSM, I knew only about the traditional Master – slave (or Dominant – submissive) relationship. I had little information about Gorean role-play; however, it did not dominate in my mind. Recently, I was reading about Gor and I had to admit that it was interesting. May opinion is that humiliation is the most real in SL. I do not feel pain, however if I am excited I almost do it. When I am humiliated in SL then I feel same in RL, too. Is it complicated? Yes, it is. I do not know the reason why I feel so.

Today, I met new form of BDSM role-play. I had heard about so called mad scientist and I never knew what it meant. I never had fantasies about slavery in the future. If you can participate in BDSM relationship in other planet like Gor or if you can be a slave in our recent life then there is no reason why you can be a slave in the future. Am I right?

My former Mistress offered me to participate in a role-play happening in the future in one of the space stations. I realized it when I arrived and looked around. I saw modern furniture and people having futuristic outfit with strange devices. She was busy with one girl. I was waiting for about ten minutes. While I was waiting, I was thinking of if I really wanted it. Of course, I stayed and I enjoyed it very much. If you are interested in what happened to me then, please, read the next article.

No comments: