1/08/2008

Lost In Space I

I wanted to travel to my fiancé, Stek Spad. He works on Sirius 3 and we planned to marry there and then live on this space station. I remember our space ship. It was so huge covered by glittering metal. My heart started to beat quicker when the lift moves up to the living part of the ship. It was the first time I had traveled to the other solar system and the enormous space ship filled my mind with fear.

Door of the lifts opened and I went in the hibernating room. The attendants leaded me to my capsule and asked me to undress. I had shy nature so I was hesitating. The other travelers took of their clothes bored. I never undressed in public before. I thought how I loved Stek and maybe he did not deserve me as I was good. Then I undressed quickly. I covered my pussy and breasts with my hand as I lied down in the capsule. The nice and warm plastic cover inside fondles my skin pleasantly. I heard hiss and my body became heavy. I closed my eyes...

Sharp light bothered my eyes. I was cold. I had no idea where I was. As I opened my eyes, I remembered the space ship and my fiancé. I blinked in order to accustom my eyes to the hard light. Soon, I could see and I was confused. My capsule stood in a dark room before the lamp. This room did not resemble me the blazing hibernating room.

Two persons stood in front of me. One of them was a pretty and nice dressed woman. The other guy wore heavy armor and dangerous looking gun. He was aiming at me. I came out of the capsule and my barefoot legs touched the cold metal floor.

The woman ordered me to follow her without greeting. Of course, I did not follow her. I asked questions instead. I wanted to know where I was, where my fiancé was and why this military looking guy was aiming at me with his gun.

I got answers. I was on Sirius 3. Stek was waiting for me in the station. In addition, the gun needed because of security. She was so strange. I did not believe her but I had nothing to do but follow her.

We went along a dark metal corridor and we arrived a room, which seemed to be some kind of ganglion. There was a metal-glass capsule at the corner. I am not a doctor yet I knew that it was a special medical scanner. She leaded me to the scanner and ordered me to get in. I refused. I wanted clear answers. When I started to demand my clothes, she tried to calm me down. I shook standing naked in a cold room. The darkness increased the feeling cold. I hated the crowed gathered around me. I wanted to run away but suddenly strong arms pushed me from behind toward the scanner. I hit my head on the blunt wall of the scanner. I shouted and turned around to see this unkind person. At this moment, the doors of the scanner closed and the green blaze lighted my naked body. I was unable to move. I moan silently when I felt the cold metal touches my thighs and moved toward my pussy. I gathered all my force and tried to move. I wanted avoid the lifting metal rod. I was unable to move and the cold rod went deep inside me stretching my pussy painfully.


Sharp pain runs through my body from my head. Warm blood flowed on my neck. I shouted again. I knew they were putting something into my head. I could not hear my own voice. I was unable to move. I could not even close my eyes so I saw the crowed blaming at me and discussing something.

I do not remember how much time I was in the scanner. When the door opened, I fell on the floor. I stood up as quick as I could and wanted to run away. I could not make a step. The nice looking girl stood in front of me.

She explained me what happened. I was listening to her frozen, but at this time, I was frozen not because of the cold floor. She introduced herself as a doctor of this space station who had some experimental project. I became a slave, the property of this space station. She would use me as a subject of her experiments. She told that there was an implant in my head and she could stop my body function except breathing or she could cause me pain if my attitude would have been bad.

I decided that she was mad. How did I become a slave? I was free. I wanted to run away. I almost passed her when darkness covered me. The next moment I remembered was that I was lying on the floor at the Doctor's feet. She hold a remote control device and smiled at me. I understood that she used my brain implant. I was ordered to stand up. I felt tired and moved slowly. Suddenly, I heard my voice. An awful scream left my mouth and felt the burning pain in my whole body. I felt back to my knees. The doctor sent me pain via my implant.

When I was able to stand up, I attacked her without delay. I could not reach her; I fell on the floor senselessly. I woke up feeling the same awful pain. I could not see anything as my eyes were filled with tears. Soon, the pain left my body. I felt empty and tired. I knew I had only one chance to attack the security guy, grab a gun from him and shoot the Doctor as quick as I could.

I jumped but I had no chance against the trained soldier. He caught me and pushed towards cruelly. Doctor smiled and pushed the button on the remote device. I felt the pain and cried. My body twitched. I could not hear anything but my scream.

Then the pain left my body again. One man from the crowd decided to protect me. I begged him for help when the darkness covered me again. I shook while I stood up. I looked around hopefully but I saw my protector's dead body on the floor. I knew I was lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good blog Nia, I'm really enjoying your stories!

Nia Preez said...

Thank you, Stranger!

I am so happy to hear it.