1/08/2008

Lost In Space III

A very strange and frightening device stood in the middle of the small room. There were metal fixing belt above a shiny metal cone. Above this basement, I could see a huge device with enormous arms. The Doctor pulled me to the device and put my body on it. The device detected my body and the belt closed my body suddenly. The device opened my legs wide. I cried out in pain.

The Doctor examined me and I saw her pale face when she whispered “Oh, Damn”. She talked to one of the visitors who stayed with us. She said that maybe the breeder put something inside of me.

I was very frightened. I hated that disgusting creature that almost cut my pussy. I did not want to image such beast inside of my body. I was desperate.

The Doctor approached with the huge hypo. I started to jump on the cone trying to escape. She was talking to me as she wanted me to calm down. She promised that after the injection I would feel better. She shot it in my vagina and I felt better immediately.

When the pain went away, I was afraid of my pregnancy. I could not describe how I felt. I shook on the cone. The last visitor fondled my pussy gently according to the Doctor's request. I calmed down a bit but I was asking for a pregnancy check.

The Doctor opened my cuffs and took me to the medical scanner. I feared so much that I did not remember the way there. I hurried as my suffered body allowed it. Fortunately, the scanner showed that the breeder did not put anything into me.

The Doctor let me out of the scanner and put me some clothes. I dressed silently. The visitor wanted to make love with me. The Doctor was so kind that she did not allow it. She knew how tired I was.

She leaded me to the lift and we went up (or down?) some levels. Then she pushed me into a cell and closed the laser door. I was very tired and fell asleep immediately.

No comments: