1/03/2008

Gen's Restraint

I was searching for an auction hall. First, I checked Nishi House. They will keep an auction soon. But, the auction will start at 4PM. It is too late for me. I found two more auction houses. One of them sells only slaves who belong to the auction house. The other auction house will start to operate on twelfth of January. I will go there to sell myself.

I was checking BDSM places in SL. I found a large BDSM chamber similar to Heaven & Hell. I was walking on its corridor and looking at the rooms when I realized that Gen is online. I IMed her. I had itching ears. I wanted to know how she had met her Mistress. Gen was with her friends, so I continued my tour on BDSM places.

Some minutes later, Gen asked me to send tp. We met and started the conversation with Babbler.

Do you remember that I changed Gen's profile? It helped her to find a Mistress. She wanted to continue her Black Hole Journey when she received an offer to be a slave.

She serves with other girl together . She is not allowed to talk or IM. She is not allowed to leave her Mistress' house. She had worn metal cuff set all the time. Now, she had a new set of cuffs. It was a gift from her Mistress. It was good to hear how glad she was.

I wrote about Real Restraint in my previous post. I did not know that Gen is applied with these tools. She had to install special SL viewer, a certain RR viewer. Besides that, she gave scripts for her cuffs. Her Mistress is able to control her full behavior. She showed me how it worked. She put earplugs in her ears. I could see these plugs. Once she put them on, she could not hear anybody. I sent her an IM and I got an answer from her RR viewer that she was not allowed to receive IMs. She tried to remove her plugs, but the RR system did not allowed to do it. It is a bit strange that I could remove her earplugs.

She said that she liked it very much. I believe it. However, my opinion about RR tools has not changed.

No comments: