1/25/2008

Unowned

I was not owned. I did not know what to do. I knew there would be auctions tomorrow. But, I hesitated. MSA auctions start at 3PM, in Saturdays. It is late to start serving for me. I had checked the list of slaves and every slave lived in SL according to US time zones. I had three Owners from the USA. Two of them had special status so; they could use me when I was usually online. The third former US Owner was very kind, but we could meet only on weekends. I admit that I enjoyed serving them.

I was thinking of going to public BDSM place and waiting for the offer. This is a bit risky. Many people in public places search for only a sex adventure. I was thrown away after a day or two on most of the cases.

Do you know how I feel when I am owned but not used? It is exciting first. To be ready and wait for the Owner's call is makes me excited on the first day. On the second day, I feel desperate. What happened? Did I do something wrong?

SL citizens explore wonderful places of SL and they can meet friends. I do not do anything special when I am owned. I could not go to the BDSM related class, because I knew I had to break it when my Owner became online.

In BDSM relationship, the Dominant want the submissive to feel uncomfortable. There are many devices, which help Dominant. For example the cage. But, there is no need to use any device. Walking up and down in a stairs for an hour does the same. I like them I like to feel uncomfortable. But only then, if I know that it makes my Owner excited, if I can please the Dominant. If I am alone then I do not enjoy it.

It is similar in rl. If I hurt myself accidentally then I do not enjoy it. But the situation is another if my partner cases pain to me.

Am I a bit confusing? Sorry, for that. I feel confused today.

No comments: