1/20/2008

Vibrator

A day before yesterday, my Owner asked if I have a vibrator. He was not online, so I decided to buy a vibrator. Thanks to modeling, I have some amount of money. I went to Xcite shop and looked around. There were two types of vibrators there. One of them was with remote control. Is there anybody who knows what it means? Vibrators with remote control cost 500 L. In addition, I would have to buy the remote control device for 200 L. It is too much for me. The other type of vibrators was without remote control. Their price is 150 L. I took a deep breath and I bought it.

Wow! Xcite did an excellent work. It worked very well, similar to the real ones. There is a possibility to change the color and texture. It is true that I did not check these features.


Later, my Owner became online. I was waiting for his call. When he IMed me, he was angry. He cried with me asking why I had not greeted him. I was confused, but I begged for mercy like an obedient slave.

I had to change my clothes. My Owner wanted me to wear clothes expressing my slave status. I went through my inventory quickly and I suggested wearing latex. He liked the idea and he called me.

My Owner was in the House of V. There was crowd there. I could move with difficulties. I was ordered to kneel before a slave pole, in a corner of the club. As I mentioned, many people were in the club. My Owner ordered me to greet the Mistress I had met in his favorite place yesterday.


He uses me as an object. He did not want to get to know my mind and me. It is exciting. I really enjoy it. However, I feel that we will never be friends. It does not mean that he is bad Master. He is very good Master. He cares of me, for example, he sends me to the bed if our time is elapsed.

So, I was kneeling in the corner silently for almost half an hour. I know that my Owner is proud of me and he wanted to show me everybody. Then I got permission to go to bed.

No comments: