1/07/2008

Building

I do not have an Owner, now. I have been busy with Gorean lifestyle, recently.

There were several slave auctions in this year. Sir Sleight participated in one of them. He said that the prices of slaves reached the sky. A permanent slave was sold for more than twenty thousand lindens. Other slave offering a week of servitude was sold for more then ten thousand lindens. Wow!

I wanted to go to the auction of MSA as a visitor. I could not go as the region was full. I tried to go there some times but the result was the same. I got to know later that only four slaves participated instead of eight girls. It is why MSA created a new rule for slave. All slaves must pay one hundred lindens deposit. It seems everybody wants a slave, now.

I got offers in IMs to be a slave. However, I could not accept them. Everybody looked for a permanent slave. A clever Mistress recommended to be her slave for a week and then for a new week, updating my slave status in every weeks. Is not it clever?

I do not have much experiment to be a slave. I know what I like and what I dislike. No, “dislike” is not the proper word. I know what turns me on less. It would be good to have more experiment. I hope a new Owner will find me before going in the Gorean city.

One of my former Owners said that I was not a true slave because I choose my Owner. It is true from a certain point of view. I am not a true slave; I would like to know how deep I could go in the cave of slavery. However, I refused only once. If you read my blog then you know how this happened. This person wanted only a sex doll, not a slave. It happened only once I have never refused other people.

It is true that after a week, I do not stay. Such limited servitude is not acceptable for many people. I understand their point.

So, I was alone and I found a builder class. I did not build anything. I had placed furnitures and moved them to the right place. I created walls, but that was all. Oh, I have almost forgotten. I participated in a jewel making classes one or two times. Sir Bela asked me to do so. I did what they said and created notes for Bela. I decided to go there and to learn. I thought such skill would be useful later.

We were building a house, a real one. I can say that it is very different from furnishing and creating walls. Our teacher was excellent. He gave advices and helped in case of necessity. I had no time to relax. I got IMs and I did not answer. Please, forgive me. I wanted to answer, but I crashed and lost all IMs. I crashed during the class and I did not realize it at once. Once more, I am sorry to all to whom I did not answer.

At the end of the class, I had a house. It is a bit ugly but I created it. I enjoyed this class very much.

No comments: