1/29/2008

Free Shopping

I woke up and realized a message waiting for me. Message contains a landmark of a free shop.
I am in SL to serve, but I could not resist such offer. I like shopping and I like to wear nice outfits. I cannot explain the reason. Women understand me; men probably will never understand the propensity of women to shopping.

The shop was large. I mean the territory of the shop was not big, but it was full of products. I know that many of so-called free shops offers products for a price. I hate it. I suppose that the shop owner wants to steel the careless customers' money. I found non-free items here too. However, all such items were placed in the highest rows.

I bought, or it is better to say, took many dresses. I chose only outfits that looked beautiful on the vendor box. I met a man who was looking for a free gun. I tried to help him and we became friends. Later, he invited me to have fun together.

So, when I finished shopping, I went to a quiet place and I was trying on the clothes. I could keep only a pair of shoes and bikinis. Other clothes looked on me strange. Now, I have a big collection of bikinis, if somebody wants to take me to a beach...

No comments: