1/13/2008

Escape From The Cell

I awoke in the isolation cell. The force field was switch on, so I could not move out. I decided to wait for the Doctor, here, closed in the cell. My decision was based on the Doctor's appeal to the stranger. Do you remember she asked him to close me in this cell? She did not order me to wait here, however I thought she would enjoy to have me closed. I always make visible my position on my map for the Owner during my servitude. She could easily check where I was.

I heard the Doctor voice. She was sometimes far from me then she came close. In fact I could not see her I just could hear her voice. She was talking about her new shield. She said it was the latest model.

A heavy armored man asked me why I was in the cell. I explained that I was a slave and I was ordered to wait there. He hated slavery and offered to help me. I refused his offer. I did not want to make him trouble.

I spent almost two hours in the cage. During waiting, I heard that the Doctor was busy with other victim. She enslaved the same way as she had enslaved me. When she placed the slave chip and let the girl come out of the scanner, she ordered people to leave that level.

The sent away people came to the isolation level and grouped in front of my cell. They did not like the Doctor at this moment. When I told them that the Doctor closed me and she ordered me to wait here then one of them switched off the energy field. I went out smiling, close to the door. Then I started to run. They chased me, but I was skillful. I hid in one of the dark corridor behind the huge box.


No comments: